AgroSun Dayspot Grow Light Kit
Intermatic 24-Hr HD Timer
Island Brand Timer
- Grow seedlings faster with 15-20% more lumens
- Simple toggle clamp for easy lamp height adjustment
- Internal reflective finish directs more light to plants
- Super easy assembly
1 - Jump Start fluorescent light fixture
2 - One AgroBrite full spectrum fluorescent tube
Grow bigger, better blooms and ensure healthy plant growth with the Agrosun Dayspot Grow Light Kit.
Great for orchids, terrariums, bonsai and all houseplants. Bring your favorite plants indoors, spotlight a treasured terrarium or orchid, or grow an herb garden right in your home or office.
We recommend mounting your AgroSun Dayspot Grow Light at least 24 inches from plants to allow reasonable coverage of 2' x 2'. Plants usually require 12-14 hours of light per day.
Comes complete with:
- Full daylight spectrum 60 watt grow bulb
- Decorative black fixture with on/off switch
- Easy swivel clamp arm
AgroSun Dayspot Grow Light Kit ~ $24.95 ea.
We’ve been using the Intermatic Timer in our greenhouse for over 15 years.
With all the heat, moisture and humidity in our greenhouse these timers have never failed us. They’re great for connecting fans or other electrical fixtures.
We use them for grow lights and with our high pressure sodium grow light systems.
The Intermatic Heavy-Duty Grounded Timer comes with an easy-to-use dial.
The multi-purpose timer features a grounded plug, manual override and comes with 3 ON/3 OFF settings per day.
These are the replacement bulbs for the Jump Start Grow Light System. AgroBrite full spectrum fluorescents are a cost conscious alternative for: seedlings, cuttings, and plants like African violets, orchids, flowering bulbs, vegetables and smaller houseplants.
Recommended for African Violets, orchids, flowering bulbs, vegetables and flowers, seedlings and cuttings, most herbs and more. Fits all standard fixtures. 24" long. 20 watt (900 lumens).
- Increase sprouting success and produce sturdier seedlings
- Obtain faster growth
- Strongest full spectrum fluorescent available
- Super long 24,000 hour rated life
- 24" tube, 20 watt
Since light is the single most important factor affecting your orchids and plants growth cycles, quality light meters are an essential tool in accurately determining if your plants are receiving the maximum light needed for healthy growth
- Identify best light level for healthy plants.
- Easy to use hand-held design.
- Get precise reading with two scales.
- Includes instructions and "Consumer's Guide to Light Gardening" brochure.
- Lifetime silicon sensor - no batteries required.
- Read up to 5000 footcandles of sun, high intensity or fluorescent lights.
- Exclusive "Zero" calibration feature - accurate to 2%.
- One of our favorites.