Orchid & Potted Plant Nutrients
ZeoPro is simply one of the best soil amendments and nutrient packed growing mediums available today.
ZeoPro was invented by NASA 30 years ago as a growing substrate used during their Space Shuttle Missions for testing the feasibility of sustainable plant growth on the moon, other planets and zero gravity environments. The Astronauts achieved unprecedented growing success.
ZeoPro has been used on planet Earth to grow award winning giant pumpkins. We have used ZeoPro, mixing it into our potting mix, to grow the largest flower of the amorphophallus titanum (corpse flower) at 10 feet 2 1/4 in. We are now privileged to be listed in the Guinness Book of Records for flowering the largest a.titanum flower in the world.
ZeoPro contains a complete suite of minor and trace nutrients. Use ZeoPro as a blending component with all different kinds of growing mediums and soil types to reduce nutrient loss, enhance plant growth size and generate larger flowers, buds & vegetable production.
Ecologically Friendly, Safe & Non-toxic.
Use one cup of ZeoPro per one gallon container of potting mix/soil.
Available in 8 lb. Jars
(a terrific source of magnesium-essential for plant growth)
- Prevents leaf yellowing (chlorophyll deficiency) by helping plants absorb phosphorus
- Epsom salts is a source of magnesium that is essential for plant development
- Required by plants to produce chlorophyll
- Increases a plants' natural resistance to disease
- Promotes blooms in roses and many other plants
- Absorbed through both roots and leaves of plant
- Recommended by rose societies for stimulating cane growth, rose blooms
- Apply as a foliar spray or directly into the soil at the base of the plant
- Great for outdoor gardens or potted plants
- OMRI Listed for use in organic growing applications
(The most advanced mycorrhizal product on the market today)
Great White is the most advanced premium mycorrhizal product on the market today. The combination of mycorrhizae, beneficial bacteria, trichoderma, and plant vitamins will give your plants a strong and developed root system. This will enable your plants to break down and absorb nutrients efficiently and effectively. Also, it will increase water uptake and the overall absorption area of the root system, resulting in a healthier plant. In nature, these fungi build a microbial system in and on plant roots which greatly enhance plant growth and vigor.
- For soil & potted plants
- Mix 1 teaspoon per gallon of water (repeat every 2-3 weeks)
- Can be applied directly to growing media with a light dusting
- Use when transplanting or hydroponic applications
- Expect explosive root growth, increased yields, increased fruiting and flowering
Wegener's Kelp Meal
OCEANIC KELP MEAL 1 - 0.15 - 1.5
100% PREMIUM ORGANIC
Wegener's Oceanic Kelp Meal made from rockweed, a type of seaweed, is an organic soil conditioner and nutrient processed from kelp, which is harvested on the Nova Scotia coast under strict regulations not to deplete the natural population of plants in the area.
The live plants are naturally dried at low temperatures to maintain the proper moisture level for vitamin and amino acid stability. Then they are pulverized into small pieces so that it readily decomposes in the soil.
Wegener's Oceanic Kelp Meal contains 60 trace minerals, 21 amino acids, enzymes, and alginates, which feed and stimulate the soil microbes (bacteria that live in your soil). This aids in the breakdown of organic material and improves the quality of the soil.
- SUPERthrive is a non-toxic, highly concentrated orchid vitamin-hormone-nutrient solution that activates plant and root growth. Great for orchids and potted plants.
- SUPERthrive is an award winning horticultural nutrient containing essential ingredients ideal for all plants and orchids.
- SUPERthrive is a combination of 50 vitamins and hormones that helps plants produce more flowers.
- SUPERthrive does not replace fertilizers, but must be used in conjunction with fertilizing.
Nature's purest form of humus
Earth Worm Castings are one of nature's purest forms of humus. A natural, all organic soil amendment that provides readily available minerals and nutrients for stimulating plant growth. These organic castings are of the finest quality and do not contain fillers or additives. Use Wonder Worm as a nutrient and soil conditioner for hanging baskets, potted plants, raised beds, houseplants. For orchids you may want to add one tablespoon three times a year and work gently into the potting mix. Compliment the power of organic Earth Worm Castings by using our Oyster Shell Chips.
Each bag weighs 1kg or 2.2 lbs.
A must for orchids and all plants!
This is a high quality organic potting mix nutrient which consists of 96% calcium carbonate and many micronutrients. Provides a long-lasting, steady release of nutrients which regulates pH levels, improves fertilizer uptake, promotes healthy cellular structure, and reduces plant stress. Compared to agricultural lime, oyster shell chips have more irregular surface areas which increase interaction with the soil and create a better habitat for soil microbes. This allows the oyster shell chips to feed the potting mix as well as reduce potting mix compaction. In turn this creates a stronger and more expansive root system and a more viable and productive plant. USED BY PROFESSIONAL HAWAIIAN ORCHID GROWERS!
(Add one teaspoon per 4" pot every three months.)